Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Sunday!!!




Yummy hot dogs!!! We were more hungry for Yank's Franks and homemade root beer than a lobstah roll!!!



I bought a hand carved white duck here...I know it looks like junk but it was full of the coolest stuff!!! Twiggy stuff and peeled shutters...I love shabby chic anything...




Just came in from a walk around Old Port...had a yummy iced coffee from Crema...Lucy very patiently "chatted" with a three year old who wanted to get into her stroller...so funny...we left a trail of toddlers shouting "gato"...



Everyone is tired and resting before dinner. Tonight it is Fore Street...one of our favorite places here.







Lucy stays home for this one...Den and I need a night out alone!!!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having fun! I've never had homemade root beer but it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun day! I love poking around in shops with shabby chic and other interesting stuff....

    And I've really been yearning for a hot dog! Hmm, good idea!

    Looks like a great time was had by all...even though Lucy pooped out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun tonight. I love 'antique' stores - Old Soul Antiques is a great name for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of shop.
    And seriously those pictures on the end are so good I feel like I'm there with you. So what did you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always hit the best places!

    ReplyDelete