Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Read This...Made This...Want This...Love This...

Read this...story of two friends...one in crisis...one in discovery...a soft light yummy book about an ever changing friendship.


Made this...from a site called Cookistry...with freshly whipped cream and the most amazing strawberries...it was perfection!
If you just google yellow cake with berries...it will come up...I love this site...amazing recipes...this cake has yogurt in it...it was moist and yummy!


Want this...I love Chan Luu bracelets. I think I sort of need a present, Dennis!!!



Love this...OMG...she hates these hoodies...so funny!


Happy Wednesday!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. The hoodies look adorable though! That dessert sound soooo good. Great that it uses yogurt...yum!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert looks yummy... and of course she hates the hoodies!!!! It is the wrong color mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good.
    I love the bracelets.
    I think you and I probably have similar tastes in clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if dropping that hint to your hubby worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Whole Latte life, too...and strawberry shortcake is one of my favorites! I'm drooling here....

    ReplyDelete