Friday, October 1, 2010

A Southern Kind Of Challenge, Ya'll...





I decided that as soon as I finish all of the Hunger Games books and my nightmares cease...I will need to step way far away from anything resembling dystopia...so I am joining the lovely Kathy of Bermudaonion for her Southern Challenge!!!  I am proud to annouce that I will be on the "tater" level...or on the East Coast..."potato" level...

So...this should be a fun reading adventure!!!

Check out her blog for information and directions.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're joining the challenge - there are so many good books to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this sounded like a fun challenge too and a great one to move on to after the bone chilling Hunger Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not about the Southern Challenge. Where have I been? I must check this out :)

    ReplyDelete