Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I now have an official domain and my blog will post from Wordpress!  I am still working on formatting.  Wordpress is not at all like my beloved Blogsy but I will adjust!  I had tremendous help from friends with far greater transporting skills than I have...I was BLESSED!

I have no have no clue how to add photos, links, indentations...all of the things I love about blogging...so please bear with me.  Thank you so much...this experience has made me realize how much I love to write about stuff and how happy it makes me when you read it and take the time to comment! 

Hugs,

Patty


My New Wordpress Blog is...
www.booksthoughtsadventures.com.
Or just click on this link...


5 comments:

  1. I had quite a learning curve when I switched to WP several years ago but I made it and there was no looking back. I hope things go smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help, let me know. I've been on WP for some time now.
    1. The "Add Media" button on a new post is how you add photos. I used the old Dashboard, not the new one which I don't like.
    2. To add links, you highlight what word(s) you want to use for readers to click upon, and then click that paperclip looking symbol next to the paragraph format buttons. Paste in your link and click the arrow button.
    3. I don't think you have to indent. Just use the paragraph format buttons, the ones with the little groups of lines.

    ReplyDelete