Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Slow But Steady...

That's what this book is...with the end of every chapter...I just want to go on to the next one. I fell asleep last night clutching my Kindle. Yum!

Plus...it follows that "then" and "now" pattern that I love so much!

 

I am obsessed with this cookbook. The author lives in Colorado and is 21 years old!

This was dinner last night...a Broccoli Chickeny Quinoa Bake...we loved it!

One pan...you don't even have to precook the quinoa although I was freaking out because I thought it wasn't cooking...it did.

I love this look. But I doubt I would wear it off of my deck. Tevas...I did get those slippery shoes and they are amazing. I got them for Den, too.

 

 
Roxie will hold onto Lucy...any way she can!

Hugs,

Patty

 

12 comments:

  1. I sure hope they approve me for All the Beautiful Lies!

    I'm not into the sandals and socks look at all. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo of Roxie and Lucy!

    I've been seeing great reviews of Peter Swanson's books...and may have to read one...or more.

    Thanks for sharing. The food looks good...I could probably manage a one-pan meal! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No..just no to the sandals and socks. It's wrong on too many levels LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitty photo is so adorable.
    I love the Then and Now format so now I'm really looking forward to reading All the Beautiful Lies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is that format so appealing? My girls were in a huge hissing fight seconds after I took this!

      Delete
  5. I've become addicted to a brand of shoe that's super comfy! After the illness affected the nerves in my feet, I have to be careful about shoes or I'll be in trouble. I thought of you as I was ordering more because you love quirky shoes and stuff. :-) I'm downloading the pic of the girls!♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they styled those Tevas! I never owned a pair. I thought I'd try out Birks first which I love, love, love. I hate it when my feet are confined during hot weather.

    ReplyDelete