Thursday, July 27, 2017

More Doors...And Book Stuff, Too!

Yep...we are still talking about doors...garage doors...these garage doors...here they are from all angles. Google research says that garage doors should not be a contrasting color but that's if they face front...Den has always made sure that all of our houses have garages that face...not front. I guess they face the side? The garage sellers are telling us that white is a better option but I am just not sure. I think I still love these green doors. I think the new ones will have windows. It's so sad that these are broken and we have to decide all of this stuff.

Here is the front of our house...and I still love the shutter colors as well as the door...so we have no clue what to do...yet. But I continue to think that white will just be so blah?

Help!

We will decide by Monday. For sure. I think.

All finished with my fantasy and my cozy mystery...reviews written! Yes!

Reading these...

Off to look at the garage...again!

Hugs,

Patty

 

12 comments:

  1. I love the green doors too

    And I want that new e. Lockhart book!

    Enjoy picking your paint color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that green. The Lockhart book is in Vine For All...it was a few days ago!

      Delete
  2. You could pick a color from your roof tile and go with that color. Like a tan? I think white would look crisp and you have white in the front pillars too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our garage doors are the color of our trim. I think you could go with green, white, or wood on your gorgeous home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green, especially since the garage doesn't face front - your home is lovely, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote green; I like that contrast. You and Den should wrestle for it. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade of green. I thought it would be like something else.

    ReplyDelete