Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Springish Thoughts...Not About Books!

Even though I am still sort of in my self imposed exile...my springish thoughts are on springish clothes! I do love all sorts of clothes but my style remains the same. I love flowy...I love Boho...I love long dresses and slightly oversized tops. I love scarves and shawls and ponchos and hats! I love sandals and slides and slides and sandals! I love any kind of tunic ish top that I can throw on with leggings. My tunics always come to my knees so I won't be stopped before getting on a plane. This time of year I love jeans leggings...my faves are from Hue...not expensive and totally comfortable...perfection with a comfy tunic! If it's oversized...I love it!

 

I know...this one is so weird...but I love it!

I guess I should talk books...reading this...Lucy propped it up for me...the main idea is that a boy kills a girl and appears to get away with it. It's fascinating...

It is a totally dreary rainy day here today. Tomorrow sunny and nice...hopefully!

Hugs,

Patty

 

 

10 comments:

  1. I NEED new spring clothes but don't have the confidence to pull those off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think probably because it's my style...I'll be wearing this style always.

      Delete
  2. Love the flowy clothes, too...and I had to chuckle about not being stopped when getting on a plane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new clothes, but hate clothes shopping. I like the styles you choose, though!
    The book looks really good. I want a mystery. HUGS! Will you be free soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to go shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowy tops also. I have this thin, saturated green top that is u-necked and long, covering my junk in the trunk. I love it.

    ReplyDelete