Friday, October 16, 2015

What I Have Learned Today...

Never take supplements on an empty stomach...ick...toast helped!

Finished this...really really good! Totally took my mind off of Truman!

Making this for dinner...round steak?
My sister makes it and my mom used to make it all of the time...I am simply going to salt and pepper this stuff and pour some soupy stuff on it and bake it for a few hours! And make mashed potatoes! Wish me luck! Den is at the office today and is incredibly happy to come home to this. I think I might add green beans or corn! Plus I had to buy a roaster just like my mom's...my sister has my mom's...to roast it in! I never ever thought I would even want one of these!
 
Since the week end is all about food and football...I am making Pioneer Woman's Hamburger Soup but I will use turkey or bison...
And this on Sunday...Simply Recipe's Chicken Parmesan!
Not sure what I am reading next...but it's one of these...
Have a wonderful weekend!
Patty
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I'm on a medicine that I have to take with food, 5 times a day. It's a total pain.

    I have that same roaster but I can't tell you when I used it last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! It looks like you are going to have some delicious comfort foods. :) Enjoy!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks great, especially the soup. Yum.
    Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, a whole meal of comfort food! Yay! Enjoy....

    And wasn't The Good Goodbye great?

    ReplyDelete