Monday, September 7, 2015

Back With Books And Stuff!

Just finished this! I loved it!

It's a middle grade chiller of a fantasy that takes place at the Biltmore Estate in its very early days!

I think it's going to be a book series and rumored to be a Disney movie! Main character Serafina is different...in appearance as well as spirit. She was found in the woods...she has yellow eyes and mountain lion cubs love her! This book is erie, scary and fantastic.

From the YouTube book trailer!
Just a few lovely new titles from NG!
We are having these for dinner! Thank you Damndelicious! With almost homemade baked beans!
 
Have an awesome day!
Fondly,
Patty
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I don't really care for fantasy but the Biltmore setting intrigues me. I might have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually felt real and the Biltmore stuff was awesome...it felt true...the Biltmore stuff...you might like it!

      Delete
  2. Wynn in Doubt looks interesting. I am glad you got your fantasy book craving fulfilled with Serafina. The Good Neighbor is on my tbr list. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of MG books, but the art work is probably fabulous. Enjoy your books....and that dinner looks delicious! I had potato salad and corn on the cob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet that will be a popular Disney movie! I've been seeing The Good Neighbor everywhere. Hope it's a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serafina sounds great.

    Looks like you got some good ones in line, too.

    ReplyDelete