Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday Stuff!

We wanted to get wreaths and bows at Terrain. Terrain is such a beautiful store...especially at this time of year. But it was too wet to saunter...so...we took ourselves to Target and Whole Foods and then we had lunch at Harvest! And we had a "Dirty Chai"...yum...Chai tea with a shot of espresso...very warming!



There are so many beautiful things to see at Terrain...












































I want to wind these teeny lights around everything!





Now we are relaxing...soon...tea and a cookie! We are blessed!

Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Terrain looks like a fabulous place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I adore Terrain.

    YUM. I must try that chai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Saturday sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to wander around Terrain. Such lovely photos images you shared here! I don't blame the kitties for loving to snuggle in that blanket--looks like the best spot on a cool, rainy afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrain is amazing...even if you don't buy anything! You can wander for hours and hours!

      Delete