Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday's Trivia!

We saw Interstellar yesterday...not at an IMAX. I think if I had seen it any bigger or with any more movement...I would have needed a Dramamine...seriously.

But...it was so good. There was a part where this quiet well-behaved girl literally screamed out loud...and then there were really sad parts. I loved this movie!







This part freaked me out...what if there were holes and they fell in? This movie had tons of stuff that really freak me out in it...worm holes, other galaxies, sleeping in water! Love Matthew McConaughey's voice...whether he is piloting a space craft or driving a car!





Today...I am attacking the closet in one of the guest rooms...this one is filled with what I call "at home clothes"...sweats, night shirts, flannels, nightgowns, robes, jammies...it's ridiculous...time to cleanse!

Reading this...fun...so far...but I just opened it up...read a few pages...


Ok...off to get started!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Well, that sounds very intriguing. Wow.
    I am glad you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, IMAX is scary to me...LOL. It feels as though the images are coming toward us....I saw a movie in IMAX only once, and it was a cartoon, for God's sake, but I was clutching the armrests...LOL.

    I guess we both wrote about purging today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the movie was good! I have been wanting to see it. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't sound like a movie I want to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what Imax really is, but you've made me curious to check it out---and this movie too!

    ReplyDelete