Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday's Thoughts...

Reading this...typically Jane Green yummy...something British, some cooking, some...or rather lots...of dysfunctional people...are making this a very interesting book to read on this freezing cold blustery day.



Some more new books...from NetGalley and Edelweiss...












Socks! Sox? Changing attitudes!
Den is a man who loves a highly pulled up sock...he does not understand the concept of cool socks that sort of wrinkle? But...I am happy to announce that he finally gets the concept that dress socks look ridiculous with Vans and Minnetonka mocs...yeah!

So...here are his new socks of choice...er...ah...my choice...lol...



This pair can't be far behind! God...I love change!



Feet...soft Baby Feet...doing this right now...you put these herb lined booties on your feet for an hour...and before you know it...you have the softest feet ever...it's magic!

Strange magic!


Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. What is with this weather? I hate it but I do love funky socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those books look really good. I love thick socks with flat seams. Hard to find, though. World's Softest Socks are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean...socks that don't fit feet in just the right way...are maddening!

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of Baby Foot- but it does sound dreamy. Must try it!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am glad you are enjoying the Jane Green book...and I definitely like the look of The Secrets of Midwives.

    I wouldn't mind having soft feet, either! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for men with stylish socks, certainly not my hubby :)
    I have wanted in the past to read a Shelley Noble book and Jane Green. The Half-Brother looks a bit different and interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Holly LeCraw's book, The Swimming Pool and lovwd it! I reviewed it on my blog. I'll have to check out this new one!

    ReplyDelete