Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday's Stories...

I love when Den goes to church and after church stops at Talulah's Table for a slice of frittata and either a cinnamon roll or their special coffee cake...except that today he brought home the one frittata that I pretty much dislike in a big way but...shhhh...let's not tell him...








He always "surprises" me with a latte from Philter...so smooth and creamy...






Now I am reading this...a little YA...a little time travel...a lot of fun...






There is no serious football here until 4:30 when the world stands still for the Denver Broncos...so...we are finishing up the Mr. Banks movie...the one about P.L.Travers...author of Mary Poppins? Wow...she was quite unusual...and it sounds as though she was not a very nice lady. When she was 40 she adopted one brother from a set of twins...the family begged her to adopt both but she refused...and both brothers were pretty much a mess when they found out years later...







Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot about the Packers & NE! Yeah...Go Packers! I am a Packers fan. Bill is a Broncos fan, or Manning, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Saving Mr. Banks, and didn't know I would...so nice when that happens!

    I am undecided about Maleficent....

    Your Sunday sounds good...mine was lazy, with the lazy person's way of decorating for Christmas...pull out a couple of bins, throw things around a bit, and then watch Netflix all the rest of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Poppins woman was quite the weirdo. Did you watch Maleficent yet? I enjoyed it. Jolie said her daughter played the role because other kids were scared of her in that oufit and started crying! Lol...

    ReplyDelete