Monday, November 3, 2014

It's All About The Books!

Read and loved this book...it's a series, too, and the author is the sweetest little white haired church attending bun wearing lady ever! I need to read more of these...it's a cozy British mystery with pizazz! It's spunky! It's techy! It's fun!

Thank you so much Severn House!









More new books to read from NetGalley...


I love this cover...





This is from Edelweiss...I think...checking....




Love these authors...





Other than a Monday spent putting me, the kitties and the house in order...that's my Monday...and finishing this one...it's really good...disappearing girls? Why? I have no clue yet!





15 comments:

  1. The outfit on the left on War of the Wives would make me think of you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the pretty books. Enjoy. I may have to pick up False Impression, it sounds like one I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get it! I know! Even virtual books are my pretties!

      Delete
  3. Oh my...you have some wicked looking books there! (Not sure why, but two pictures wouldn't show!) The Silent Girls looks interesting. I like good suspense, but not horror or anything graphic.
    I was surprised there was no word play, like: "Mysterious Monday" or "Morose Monday". Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying something different...but I miss my alliterations

      Delete
  4. These all look good! Night Night Sleep Tight is one I MUST have, as I love this author. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Those dresses on the cover look like they would be right up your alley! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those books! I'm marking all the titles down to check out further. You lucked out big-time this week, so enjoy them! You may not have your alliterations but your title gave me an earworm.. "It's All About That Bass", yikes! I know, I'm kinda weird before I have all my coffee in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to dive in to these!

      Delete
  7. Preston & Child. I used to love them to pieces but their last few books haven't been too great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice selection of books To enjoy Patty :)

    ReplyDelete