Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday's Wonders!

It thundered and stormed all night last night but I never heard it!

There was a red moon last night? My friend Peggy took this picture from her porch...isn't it amazing?







Finished this...probably the most relaxing book I have read in a long time...a young widow, a cake shop, a new love and a mean girl! Yum!






Reading this now...really good...





Making this chopped salad for dinner...from a cookbook called The Family Dinner! I will be chop chop chopping all afternoon! We are adding tuna rather than tofu!



Those are my wonders!

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. It was too cloudy for us to see the moon last night/this morning. Seems like it's always cloudy when something interesting in happening in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed the moon. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying so hard to see it, but it was too darn cloudy. Two more are coming for a total of 4 and they're all occurring on Jewish holy days. Prophetic significance? Seek Jesus' salvation while there's still time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the blood moon, too. It was gorgeous. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The moon is amazing! I forgot all about it...thanks for sharing.

    Love the look of your books and your food....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous picture of the moon! It stormed here last night and I didn't hear it either. :)

    Dinner looks like it was good!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete