Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday's Mayhem!!!

Well...mayhem in the sense of putting the house back in order...tidying, cleaning, laundry, dusting, vacuuming...the little things that need to be done to make me feel content! I have kitty toys in every room! Lucy and Roxie both love stuffed tiny toys that they toss, pickup, and move into every room.

And then I need to finish this...a sort of historical fantasy...but I love books that start out with ONCE UPON A TIME...it's supposed to be loosely based on the fairy tale Rapunzel! Yum!



Although I really want to order my mayhem...I am still sipping coffee, watching Doctor Who, reading blogs and not really moving. Den is at the office today so I have the entire day to fix the mayhem.

New books...lovely new books...















Happy Monday! Do you usually order your own mayhem on a Monday or on another day?

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, The Daughter really catches my eye! Good luck getting things in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BitTee Greens is fabulous, I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books today! I'm busy making note of each and every title to follow up on. Bitter Greens made my Fall Wishlist but I don't have it yet. Curious to hear your thoughts on it. The Daughter looks really like something I would love. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked and enjoyed but did not fall in love with Bitter Greens...

      Delete
  4. I am really intrigued by the look of The Daughter. Glad you are starting your day with fun stuff, and coffee; mayhem can be tamed gradually over a long day....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Daughter looks intriguing. Mayhem visits me often. Glad you gained control!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you were able to get your mayhem in order. :)

    Looks like you got some great books. My mom just read A Life Intercepted- so I will be curious to hear your thoughts. The cover of The Daughter is intriguing!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete