Monday, September 1, 2014

Love Labor Day!

Although when I was teaching...I did not love it so much...it was the final day for me to add touches to stuff I needed for school and put on that happy face for my second graders! Now I have a happy face for a different reason...lol...

Reading both of these...love this one...










Worried about this one...lol...but it's good.








Finished both of these...not so much love for either of them...this one is too formatted for me...too predictable...








This one had too many stories within a story. I loved the story but not the stories...lol.








We are tossing a steak on the grill for dinner...and I am making a yummy Caesar salad to go with it. And making this...it's called "Aunt Nora's Siesta Keys Key Lime Pie."

It's from a Mary Jane Clark book that I read years ago but it's the simplest easiest most yummy pie ever! I mean...incredibly simple! The recipe is everywhere!











Happy Monday!


5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Zac and Mia this week, I hope you enjoyed that Key Lime Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. School started a couple of weeks ago here. I think teachers love Labor Day because it's a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow has left a new comment on your post "Love Labor Day!":

    Ooh, your dinner sounds yummy...and Key Lime pie is delectable! Thanks for sharing...and I posted another review today, and it only worked when I used the new format...when I tried the old one, it came up with the error message.

    The representative from Amazon said everything was fixed, but I guess that's only if we go with the new format...which I don't like...sigh.

    Publish
    Delete
    Mark as spam

    Moderate comments for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain...I had to post your comment this way because I accidentally deleted it!

      Delete
  4. I love Key Lime Pie, used to buy it in FL and was the perfect end to a warm weather dinner on the lanai!

    When I worked in the schools Labor Day was the last hurrah before down to business, though we had to start work the week before. It's a bittersweet time, exciting but a bit sad for the end of summer vacation...

    ReplyDelete