Friday, August 29, 2014

An Assortment!

The driveway is finished, no one is eating tape, we turned the AC off for a day at least...I need a relaxing day!

Yesterday the driveway guys did our neighbor's driveway, too...sort of piggy backing?

But it seemed to take them twice as long for ours because they kept going back and forth. And there were huge beasts of machines everywhere. And noise. Lots of noise. Did I say noise?

Yep...noise...thus my renewed interest in condos/town houses/tents in the wilderness/concrete jungles?

Sigh!

Want to make these...fig jam and manchego cheese stuffed chicken! From Serious Eats...










Goat cheese and leek tart from Whole Foods...








Pesto marinated grilled chicken from Mel's Kitchen Cafe...








Rice crust torte thing from a site called Proud Italian...








Ina Garten's summer pasta...yum!







Finally settled on this...to read...saving fantasy for later...plus you can always count on JoJo Moyes for a beautiful book...this one is lovely! Oceans, dolphins, prawns with salad...lol...




Happy Friday! I want to go out to lunch...to Harvest for a Salad Nicoise! Any takers?

They use purple Peruvian potatoes in the salad...it's so pretty!

Happy Friday!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I'll go to lunch! lol

    Is your driveway blacktopped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to lunch...although it's dinner time now...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a hard time getting into a book right now. ~sigh~

    ReplyDelete