Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Randomness!

I love clothes and the style I love and wear never seems to change...new from Eileen Fisher for Spring!















I would add pants...to this shirt...lol...














Free People...I have this one in black, a wine color, and a sort of deep green color...comfy and easy to wear, of course! I love this one!





















Want these potatoes! They are smooshed...yum!













In mad love with these voices...Robert Downey Jr. singing with Sting! It's amazing!








John Newman...23 year old singer from the UK...he was on the Today Show last week and also on Jimmy Fallon...love watching and listening to him! I can't embed from my iPad but you can find these on YouTube...if you want to.









Reading this now...back of the book quote..."Charles Finch brilliantly captures the landscape of his alma mater, Oxford, in a sweeping novel about an affair that will change one man's life forever." Yum! I hope! This is my last overdue review! But I love that Amazon Vine keeps me on a doable schedule!









Happy Tuesday! The girls and I are in all day and loving it...it's a rainy mess outside and freezing cold!

















Time for Cheerios and blueberries!


8 comments:

  1. I love your style, too, as long as it's on other people! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to Google the RDJ and Sting thing. Have not heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and I'm obsessed with tie-dye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I love the tie dye, and wear a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those clothes look so comfy. Love tops that are easy to wear!

    I watched the Sting and RDJ song with my husband. Awesome!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that purple top! And The Last Enchantments does sound good...I didn't see it on Vine, but I miss a lot, looking for familiar authors. I am afraid to take a chance on an unknown author (unless I get a recommendation!).

    Great post title.

    ReplyDelete