Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday!

Planning a relaxing day...

Getting a pedicure soon...then I get to watch Den organize his closet! He does this when he puts away his new Christmas clothes.










Girls are discussing their Saturday plans...








I am looking at my bracelet...









Still reading...this...filled with sad dysfunction...








Planning on staying home tonight...chicken and salad for dinner...the movie on HBO tonight is Warm Bodies...it has a three star rating...so we shall see...if it's not good there is always my new addiction...Doctor Who!










Happy Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen Doctor Who, but I'm becoming more and more tempted to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June G has left a new comment on your post "Saturday!":

    Den looks so dapper and debonair! Roxie is finally getting the love and attention she's craved. Bravo! Warm Bodies!! I loved that movie! I was surprised at how touching it was---and this from someone who is NOT a zombie aficionado. Enjoy it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend. It sounds like a nice relaxing one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the girls seem like good friends now....and I must check out Enon. Love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm Bodies is kind of campy. Your bracelet is lovely!

    ReplyDelete