Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday!

Planning a relaxing day...

Getting a pedicure soon...then I get to watch Den organize his closet! He does this when he puts away his new Christmas clothes.










Girls are discussing their Saturday plans...








I am looking at my bracelet...









Still reading...this...filled with sad dysfunction...








Planning on staying home tonight...chicken and salad for dinner...the movie on HBO tonight is Warm Bodies...it has a three star rating...so we shall see...if it's not good there is always my new addiction...Doctor Who!










Happy Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen Doctor Who, but I'm becoming more and more tempted to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June G has left a new comment on your post "Saturday!":

    Den looks so dapper and debonair! Roxie is finally getting the love and attention she's craved. Bravo! Warm Bodies!! I loved that movie! I was surprised at how touching it was---and this from someone who is NOT a zombie aficionado. Enjoy it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend. It sounds like a nice relaxing one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the girls seem like good friends now....and I must check out Enon. Love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are getting better! Enon is good...just sad!

      Delete
  5. Warm Bodies is kind of campy. Your bracelet is lovely!

    ReplyDelete