Monday, December 30, 2013

Lovely Books On A Monday Morning...

Eye doctor appointments this morning...I am totally out of contacts...wearing cool but not prescription reading glasses...I hate going to the eye doctor! Could he possibly find eye damage from too much reading? OMG! Den loves these appointments we go to together...me? Not so much...they are twice as long!

New books from Amazon Vine...yummy...a great way to start the new year!

Yummy...I love these translated books!


So excited about this one!


More mystery, mayhem and murder!


Can't wait...


Love Tessa Hadley...excited by this one, too!


I think this will be the book I read first on New Year's Day! Yum! Ta da!


Freaked out last night when my Kindle Paperwhite froze and refused to charge...but I fixed it! Ya hoo! I need all three devices to maximize my reading addiction...my Kindle, my iPad2 and an old fashioned handheld real book! Lol!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I hate eye appointments too. When they flip those lenses back and forth and ask me which one looks better, I feel so much pressure and can never pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time picking the "better" version with those lenses, too. And I also worry about the doctor saying I read too much! LOL

    I'm getting Clever Girl and A Circle of Wives, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those books! Each one looks fascinating. I am most curious about Clever Girl and Sky Jumpers. Glad you solved your technology problem. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete