We were all set to drive to Fifer's Orchard in Delaware this morning! Our thoughts were filled with the acquisition of farm fresh veggies, the almost first local apples and freshly made apple juice.
But here we sit! No juice, no apples, no veg! We literally talked ourselves out of going.
Her is why...
1. It was miserably foggy this morning.
2. It's an hour and a half drive through fog.
3. It's near beaches so we thought we might get stuck in beach traffic...this is probably illogical but made sense to us at the time.
4. We got lazy and looked at each other and said...we are driving 2 hours for a carrot?
5. Lucy and Roxie were too cute to leave.
Finished this...love this series and their recurring characters!
Working on this...once I finish this...I have much needed breathing space! Yahoo!