Saturday, September 28, 2013

Orange You Glad It's Pumpkin Time?






I spent most of yesterday pulling out my pumpkins! OMG...I have bins and bins of them...and I love each and every one of them! Take that...Mr. Den...who thinks I can part with them...I can tell you where each and every one of them came from...that photo is just one itty bitty area...

Here is another...




And another...




And my wreath...I love this wreath...it's all handmade kitties dressed in Halloween costumes...primitive and quirky...just the way I like it!




And I have some witchy poo's, too!




Spending the day in a football/taco/natcho frenzy. Both the Broncos and the Eagles are playing today! And they are playing each other! Sort of killing two birds with one football...lol...

Finished this...my only complaint with this book is that I had to look up so many words...or I am not as smart as I thought I was...or think I am...
jejune, quartzitic, fungible...and a ton more! My goal this week is to call someone out on being fungible...watch your step, Den!




Reading this...oh so freaky chillingly good!




Happy Reading! Happy Football Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. I was just digging out my autumn stuff, too! I love Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of the need for orange! Luckily my fall decorations are in the hall closet and not in the garage.

    Why does Cartwheel have so many weird words? I guess I'll have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Den that I think you need more pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkins! Have to start getting my home and classroom ready for the season! Yeah Autumn. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete