Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Those Tomatoes...

OMG...we found local heirloom tomatoes yesterday...and...next to the produce place is a sweet little bakery where we found delicious whole grain bread...the result was this...for dinner! This is what a Brandywine tomato looks like...bumpy and weird but we crave them! They are sweet and juicy and unbelievably delicious!










Reading this...not really into it yet...sigh!


Reading this...more my style and I love it already...daughters, mothers, and lovely issues!



I just received two copies of this one in the mail...one for me and one for you! Lol...
Giveaway to be announced soon! It's a sort of historical novel...or rather a novel set in history...

double yum!



So...we have turned off the air conditioning...it is in the 50's this morning...I have vacuuming, tidying, laundrying to work on today!

And reading!

Buona Lettura!

6 comments:

  1. Please bring some of those tomatoes with you when you come down for the pub crawl.

    It was hot and humid when I walked this morning but I'm not complaining because it feels like summer has just started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tomato sandwich looks so delicious. You're such a gourmet eater---I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the bread and tomatoes look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am drooling over those tomatoes....and The Wednesday Daughters, which is up next for me.

    Now I'm reading Daddy's Gone A Hunting by Mary Higgins Clark. Great suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sandwich looks delicious. I don't think I have ever had one of those tomatoes- but I wrote down to look for them because I am a big tomato fan. :) YUM!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete