Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Reading Wanting Needing...

Reading this now...amazingly good...British...haunted by nightmares social worker...lots of dysfunction! It's truly one of those books you just want to read and read without a stop!


Want...flowers! Den wants me to wait for him until Saturday and we will go to our special Amish nursery but I just want to race out and grab flowers from anywhere and every where! The only...one and only...thing stopping me is the fact that all of my pots are under one of the decks and I am "a scared" to go under there and get them...creepy crawlies could be lurking inside!




Yikes!


Need...a getaway!

Thinking of a nice sweet two day trip here...plus the "girls" would be forced to bond...this is near St. Michael's Maryland!



Wouldn't they? Wouldn't they turn to each other? Hmmmm...



Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Of course the girls would bond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I love the idea of Maryland.
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the need to go out and buy flowers too, and veggies, and herbs. Hopefully this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate creepy crawlies (bugs), too. The girls are adorable! They are working it out, slowly but surely. The book looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They might do really well while you're gone...but you'd never know about it! lol

    Unless, of course, you have a cat sitter who can report back to you.

    I can't wait to read the Susan Lewis book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxie looks so sad...but I'm sure things will only get better with time...flowers...sounds good!

    ReplyDelete