Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Whisked Away!

I was sort of into this...and it disappeared from my IPad...my fault...I waited until the last minute...now I will have to Kindle it to finish it...or June will be mad at me...lol...




So...according to my reading chart...I should be reading this...and so I am! It's about the disastrous end to a marriage...it's about more than that, too...it's interesting...fascinating...sad...



I need a lazy day today...it's cold...chilly...I still have not found my bin of boots! Hall and Oates is just around the corner! Mostly Hall...lol...I need my boots! Concerts at the Borgata are so much fun...but I need to find my boots!




Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. Will you make a reading schedule for me and then come and make sure I stick to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just turn Wi-Fi off on my Kindle and the books stay around forever. Can you do that with the iPad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really neat image on the first book cover.Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi:

    We just connected via Linkedin, and I see I already was a follower of your blog. :)

    I guess the name of your blog and the title on your blog didn't match so I didn't know. :)

    Nice to stop by again.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shoot! Magisterium disappeared?! Did you have it as an e-galley?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Books disappear? Tell me that's not going to happen on my Kindle downloads! I have some that have been there awhile....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what Daryl's secret is - but that man looks amazing :D I'm still jealous...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you found your boots in time! Those books look great!

    ReplyDelete