Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Came To My Town!!!






It happens every year.

Most likely at the same time.

And still...each and every year we frantically run around for the camera.

And the front door keys.

And each and every year we get the front door open just in time to see the back of the fire truck go by.

Santa is on board and firemen and it's decorated and festive.

I frantically wave at Santa's back as he flies by.

Lucy is so used to it that she doesn't even look any more.

Perhaps we will have better timing next year!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Ah, too bad about that! Your town sounds really lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about Santa coming to town. Yesterday late afternoon, while I went grocery shopping in town, could not get over the bridge from the island...all closed down, had to take a detour for another 5 miles to catch the other nearest bridge.
    By the time I came back, it was dark, and I was in the middle of a huge Christmas Parade in the dark?...never witnessed such a thing, and NO CAMERA on hand. There I was in the "sidelines" could not get back home for at least 2hrs. Even the main roads for that section was closed down!
    Santa Claus came, and went...and not one photo:((( sigh!

    ReplyDelete