Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Love This Day!!!





This lovely Christmas Eve Day...is really sort of relaxing...
We are home all day until we go to church later...and dinner after that...
Chef Gary and The Orchard is our relaxation spot tonight. It will be beautifully decorated for the holidays and wonderfully quiet...almost a zen like experience.

While the Denver Broncos play I will make the cookies I did not get to yesterday...hopefully I won't be too distracted!!!



I am loving every word of The Starboard Sea...it has that sort of addictive dysfunction vibe meandering through it.
Seriously yummy!!!


Have a wonderful day!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, I checked out this book on Amazon - looks interesting :) I found out that Santa is bringing me a Kindle tonight - I'm looking forward to the convenience, but I'll never give up on books.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that does sound like the perfect day! Enjoy!

    And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete