Monday, May 16, 2011

I Love And Don't Love Monday's!!!

I love Mailbox Monday...I love reading all of the posts of all of the exciting and new and delicious books that everyone is reading. 
I am more interested in finding out what other people received than in noticing my own.  I buy books all of the time.  I get books in the mail from publishers and authors and Amazon.  It is fun and exciting and I love and appreciate it but I have an insatiable need to know what you are getting in the mail.   
I think I am a Mailbox Monday Lurker!!!
I am sorry!!!
But I love knowing what you are reading.

Do you mind?

That is what I love about Monday.
 
Here is what I hate about Monday.
I feel compelled to clean our house on Monday...really thoroughly.
It is exhausting.
And my thorough is not even really thorough.
Last Monday my idea of thorough was wiping down with Pine Sol anything I could reach.
I should add that I am not that tall.

Oh well.

Happy Monday everyone!!!



3 comments:

  1. Now you're making me feel guilty. I really need to get some cleaning done, but keep putting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, Carol...but at least you got to go to Pymatuning!!!

    ReplyDelete