Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EGADS...I Have Turned My Cat Into A Lover Of All Things Paranormal!!

I think I really have turned my precious Lucy Grace into a paranormal loving kitty.  I was watching Supernatural and it just happened to be about vampires and for some odd reason LG began watching it...she was mesmerized!!!

I actually wanted to change the channel but I did not want to distract her so we watched this vampire/vampire hunter battle for about 30 minutes.

This is LG after the vampires were battled and terminated.
OMG...I think I have to monitor her television watching from now on!!!

7 comments:

  1. Haha, how cute. Thanks for the post, it made me smile. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what attracted her. The howling, perhaps? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee. I don't think you have to worry. It looks like Lucy just found her way into the liquor cabinet. Ha ha ha....

    ReplyDelete