Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Mail...Book Mail...Yeah For Book Mail!!!

Fictional university, rich boyfriend and a tragic accident...
A girl and a boy whose kisses reveal sharp teeth...the month of October and lots of imagination...yum!!!



From Booklist...a taut evocative and thrilling story containing a boarding school that is sort of haunted...my cup of tea!!!

A new fantasy adventure from the author of the Fablehaven series...


From what I have read about this it is described on Booklist as an exquisite tale.  I believe it is sort of a modern folkloric tale.  Sounds yummy...


"Absorbing....[Williams] has crafted both a riveting, unusual suspense tale and an absolutely convincing character in Lacey. The book truly is miles from ordinary, in the very best way. Outstanding.” --Kirkus Reviews





Kindled last week...some preordered...some 99 cents...those 99 cent Kindle books are so appealing...and often really good.

Some really great books came in the mail, too. 

Three suspenseful stories that reveal a bit more about the characters in this author's first book...A World I Never Made...which I read, reviewed and loved.




A new suspenseful and passionate drama from this author...to be released soon...

So...what did you do to add to your growing collection of books this week?

I apologize for not linking this week...but I moved my Amazon box to a convenient location.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you got plenty of books :) I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read some good things about The Raising. enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Miles From Ordinary is supposed to be fantastic! Also, loved The Beyonders so I think you'll really enjoy it.

    By the way...love your "blog editor", SO CUTE! :o)

    Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There's A Book to see what we're reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - what a great group of books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some great ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to reading The Raising -- enjoyed Kasischke's first book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...thanks, Meg...I thought she only had a first book...this one...

    ReplyDelete