Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spoonfuls Of Fudge...Oh Boy!!!







I just actually received an email about some unusual chocolate treats...one of them happens to be a jar of extreme goodness called Spoonfudge.  It is actually fudge in a jar with an attached spoon that you eat by the spoonful.  Of course I had to try some so I ordered a set of chocolate caramel and chocolate peanut butter cup and dark chocolate and a marshmallow chocolate combo...four little jars in all...Spoonfudge was sweet enough to give me a 10% off code...blog1011...just type it into your order and you will get 10% off...enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fudge it too rich for me, but I bet my son would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am imagining this to be sort of like hot fudge...and I am only going to allow myself a spoonful every other day...

    ReplyDelete