Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yummylicious Summer Reading...

Total total excitement overcame me yesterday while perusing this article online in the New York Post.  Summer really begins for me when certain authors release their new summer books.  I can't imagine a summer without reading something totally dysfunctional by Jane Green and Nancy Thayer and Claire Cook.  The dysfunction in these books is usually absorbing and maddening and fascinating and carries you through summer days on a deck or a porch or in a hammock...there is nothing like it for me.  The New York Post list is a really good one and includes previews of books by Ann Brashares, Lauren Weisberger ( Devil Wears Prada ), Bret Easton Ellis, and many many more...you should really check it out!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your lifestyle sounds so idyllic, it makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are definitely some good beach reads on the list. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Ann Brashares had a new book out. I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. June...right now my life is exactly where I want it to be...thank goodness...

    Kathleen...yes, there are...aren't there?

    Stina...she does...I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete