Thursday, April 15, 2010

Patty's Newest Toy...


I am crazy about my brand new aerolatte.  How to describe it...hmmm...a teeny tiny magical little wand...batteries came with mine.  It froths milk...and I have been using 1% for this...into high firm frothy creamy peaks!!!  It is truly a miracle machine!!!  The foam is so thick that I have to spoon it on top of my coffee.  Then it just stays there in lovely peaks...waiting for a dusting of healthy shaved dark chocolate...mmmm...I have had my aerolatte for a few days now...and I am not the least bit tired of using it.  It is such a tiny clever little kitchen appliance...mine came with a stand and it sits nicely on the counter next to the coffee pot.

3 comments:

  1. It is seriously the best least bothersome appliance I have ever purchased and it works!!! It is so tiny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine online but tons of places have them...I googled aerolatte. Amazon has them but they were sold out...and today I found it at Target online...

    ReplyDelete