Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finally...I am back...


I have missed my own blog...first...we were in Colorado for a huge amazing Bat Mitzvah for my niece Sammi.   It was beautiful.   Then...sickness struck!!!   It sort of sneaked up on me and all of a sudden all I could do was cough cough cough!!!  Raspy whining voice...head aching...not a thought about food...barely sipping chickeny soup...Nurse Lucy leaping from our bed when cough cough coughing set in...ick ick ick...I could not read on the plane, I have been away from my beloved laptop...and then for three days I couldn't even write in my blog...what a mess...Dennis ( husband ) professing he was immune to it...and now he has it too...yuck...yuck...yuck...I have not even looked at a book since the last Monday we were in Colorado!!!   All I could do was clutch my Kindle with a devout heartfelt yearning...hee hee hee...I couldn't even remember which book I started a week ago...feverishness must have affected my memory...but I am back...sort of...still coughing but with charged Kindle in hand...I read Barbara Delinsky's " Not My Daughter" while we were away and it was delicious yet irritating...read it and you will see why...

No comments:

Post a Comment