Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Books Finished...Books Begun!

This book was sooooo good.

I think everyone should read it!

Teasing.

But...

It was good!

This just popped in from the library...I have to read it asap! It's already good.

It's beachy! And no one does beachy the way this author does beachy.

Hungry for vegetables...we are addicted to roasted cauliflower...as soon as it comes out of the oven we sprinkle it with cheese...so delicious. I think I used Ina Garten's recipe.

I have to make this salad...

I have to make these...whatever they are...

And now I have to read!

Hugs,

Patty

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I think I could make that salad. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry for salad... and roasted cauliflower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful looking food! Even I could probably create those....LOL.

    I have been eyeing The Seven Days of Us...and The Identicals. Enjoy!

    Love the kitties loving each other.

    ReplyDelete