Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Rainy Days...

Today is yet one more rainy day! Den has his monthly lunch with friends...I don't have lunch with friends...but it's ok...I can't even imagine going out yet...I just can't.

This book has captured my attention totally...it's just really good. A daughter disappears for a month...her stuff is still in her room...her bathroom untouched...her bed not slept in and no one notices that she is gone? Blame it on an elderly father...once a world famous reporter who is now losing his memory. Plus there are all kinds of great Nantucket touches...restaurants, shops and beaches. This book crept up on me and I can't put it down.

So...that's my day...and it's really ok...just sort of waiting for the rain to stop!

Hugs,

Patty

 

5 comments:

  1. Rainy day reading is the best! Especially if it is not a stormy rain. Nice, quiet rain that you can see through the window while curled up.

    I love books set in Nantucket. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a snuggly day, Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not raining here, thankfully, but the sun isn't out either. Enjoy your quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay inside. It's gross out. ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainy days are meant for reading. Snuggle in...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete