Thursday, April 21, 2016

Briefly...

No trauma at the dentist's! Whew! I hate dental trauma!

Finished this...it was really good...Boston, a wealthy attorney, tons of lattes and lots of murders...some infidelity tossed in for good measure, too...

Now reading this...it is every bit as creepy as it looks but really good.

Still loving this...it gets better and better...

Off to watch a Columbo with Den...this one stars Leonard Nimoy from Star Trek! I can not tell you why I am so taken with this show! There must be hundreds of them!

Hugs,

Patty

 

8 comments:

  1. I hate trauma of all kinds.

    I used to watch Columbo years and years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shows are all new to me. I am hopelessly addicted. And some of them are really awful!

      Delete
  2. My husband watches Columbo. I don't think I've ever seen an episode all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your dental visit went smoothly. I have no clue what that cover of that creepy book is showing and I don't really want to know. You are so brave to read a book like that. I would have nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late coming here...I've been reading the book June today (after an early morning run to the lab for routine bloodwork). I'm exhausted.

    I loved Columbo back in the day...want to start watching it (reruns on Hallmark Channel).

    ReplyDelete