Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm Baaaack!

I have to say I love blogging 5 days a week...it's sort of refreshing! Plus you don't get too get too tired of me...hopefully...

I am reading this...I love this author's books...usually...but I am a little restless with this one...even though it's good...but I think it's just a restless weekend...

Den and I continue to have these nonstop conversations about moving, should we move, where should we move and what we need to do to this house in order to move...and wherever we move has to have the ambience that we love here...it's exhausting!
Books I want and can't get...so frustrating...The Girls is not out anywhere...and I refuse to pay $12.99 for an ebook of The Third Wife! Overdrive and my libraries don't have either book! Sigh!
We are prepping to spend this entire week in thunder, lightning, and very humid high temps! Deck pillows and kitty tents are tucked away and it seems as though we will be inside much of the time.
I have to open one of the deck doors to let this one get that we can't go outside...she doubts me! They actually both doubt me! They need solid proof!
Making Summer Minestrone today...soup on a hot day? Hmmmm...This recipe is from Simply Recipes.
Thank you so much, Gregory Funaro, for inviting me to read this book! I loved the first one!
That's my Monday! Off to grab breakfast and clean!
Have a good one!
Patty
 

 

6 comments:

  1. I used to blog seven days a week and now I wonder how I found the time. I'm restless with books sometimes so I know exactly what you mean.

    I think y'all should move here - then you could take me shopping for clothes and I could take you shopping for jewelry. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that sounds like the perfect plan...checking out houses now! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your new blogging routine...I am realizing that my three or four blogs a week is working out, too, although I do miss the more regular connections.

    I got The Third Wife from NetGalley, but it may be unavailable now....I also want The Girls.

    Enjoy your week! You could always move to California...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like weekends off too. Sorry you'll be inside most of the week! We could have a good deal of rain here too, we will just have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to resd The Girls. I just started The Night Sister, by McMahon. It is too hot to do much else.

    It sounds like you love where you are. Why move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "tiny little thing" must be that woman's waist! Lol!! :-D
    You're house is so awesome, I don't know how you can bare to leave it. I need to get some info on prices and availability of kittie tents. Was telling someone about yours today and they're interested. Ta, ta for now...

    ReplyDelete