Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fun...

These two have started early. They have no true concept of being outside...or what I need to do to get them there...the tent, the pillows, making sure they are in shade, and minutes after we are out they want back in again...

But...until we go out they pace, they stare, they jump in and out of my lap...sigh! Lucy wails...Roxie chirps...and I beg for mercy! If we decide to stay in this house we are screening in the other deck. If we move...we are making sure we have a screened in porch. Then all I have to do is open a door...but will their kitty brains think that a screened in porch is not really outside? As I type this they are both staring at me!

Finished this but for me it was just ok...sigh!

Just started this... no opinion formed yet...
Love these summery tops...well...maybe this one is still black but it has short sleeves...lol...this is from UO.
This is from Free People...
This is from UO...
Making this...Salmon Nicoise...from Epicurios!
Someone is still trying to wait me out...
 
We were so busy last week end that we made no plans this week end...staying home and reading and watching catch up TV is on our agenda. Probably planting more flowers if we get out...
Happy Friday!
 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. The salad looks really good. Been craving salmon. Maybe I will have it for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your carefree, plan-free weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salad does look good.Enjoy your weekend, whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a delicious looking salad....and I will be reading The Shore soon. The Idea of Love was just okay for me, too.

    Those kitties run the household, don't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete