Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Saturday Pop Up!

Reading and loving this book...it's pearls and private school and lake houses in the Adirondacks and jobs in NYC and Lily Pullitzer dresses and regattas and Edith Wharton and so much more! Oh...and cream cheese and olive paste on water crackers...love this book!

My bug bite...it was so much worse!
Roxie Blue's why are you going out to dinner face...she is not allowed on the island...lol...
We are so hooked on lettuce sandwiches...but they gave to be on Pepperidge Farm white bread...but...when you eat these you are starving an hour later!
Lucy's new napping spot...
I still haven't driven my new car...I am a little afraid of it!
Happy Weekend!
 
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Everybody Rise sounds right up my alley.... look forward to your review.
    But that bug bite - ouch!! Hope it's healing.

    ReplyDelete