Saturday, January 10, 2015

What Makes Me Happy Today...

It's like going to the library without going to the library!





A half of a frozen pizzelle...vanilla...it's all that's left and Den keeps taking pieces of it...





Ina's Chicken Soup...I was tidying up the veg bin yesterday and pre chopped carrots and celery so today I just heated chicken stock and tossed everything in while I roasted the chicken breasts in the oven...this is the easiest and best chicken soup I have ever made! It even has wide noodles! My noodle love is truly for wide gluten filled noodles!



Still reading three books but whittling my way down to one...





Talk soon! I leave you with this thought...




7 comments:

  1. I love the look of All the Bright Places...and Hush Hush.

    And that chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it soup yet? Yum. The books look good, too. I know Nivens' book is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Overdrive a year or two ago and never could figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The library I work for has Overdrive...it's great, our patrons love it. Your soup looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete