Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday Stuff!

We are totally unpacked...today is laundry day...we are still just a teensy bit tired...

We still can't forget how much we loved the Beach House...
during the day...





and again at night!





It was just so cute!

Plus Lake Erie is MAJESTIC...seriously!



This is the view from the Beach House deck!


The girls have forgiven us...sort of...






We are having tuna salad sandwiches for lunch and literally staying home all day! Hamburgers on the grill for dinner with a Greek Butter Bean Salad!

Reading this...


Missing Buckley...my brother's dog...he was a good doggie at the lake!


Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Laundry is a chore, isn't it? You can't get better than the magic of the Great Lakes. I am sure the girls are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely looking vacation! Love the house! Lake Erie is beautiful! Enjoy your day settling back in at home! :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beach houses! My daughter's former in-laws have one, and that's what I miss about her marriage...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you put in your Tuna Salad? I usually have two types that I go back and forth on. The traditional type that has sweet pickle relish and the savory type with sweet onions and fresh dill, both mayo based. Depends on my mood but it all taste BLAG on gluten free bread. I missed the buttered soft white bread I used to be able to enjoy with it.

    ReplyDelete