Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Morning!

Whew...a new week and I am again waiting for service people...hopefully today is the last day for a while...but I am stuck in the house all day long...we had workers in yesterday, too! I know...on Sunday! But we updated all of our DVR boxes and simplified our operating systems...all televisions have one remote...hurrah! We can see DVR'd stuff in any room on any TV...and the Xfinity 1 system is great...we are ready for guests! But yesterday involved lots of dusting and clean up...we were all so tired!

Finished this...a three novella intertwining book that was very good...set mostly in Provence...gardens, scents, perfumes and the Resistance...sad, too, but lovely.







Still reading this and reserving judgement...the 60's...integration...and funny charming over the top maids! This is on my Kindle so I read it at night when I wake up and can not get back to sleep!






Reading this in true book form...it's pretty much YA wonderful...grabbed me from it's opening pages!



Some other new books...a mixture of under realms, Victorian London, middle age fun and murder! Yum!















And...the best news of all...Roxie Blue is back to normal! Her perky peppy kitty self!




Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for a normal Roxie! I hate having service people out - I find it hard to get anything done while they're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear Roxie is better. You can make sure she is safe, now that you know. It is in her health record, too. I know it is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I complained just because I was WAITING for service people....so I am very sorry that you have had to go through all of this. But great to have a wonderful system for viewing at the end of it all.

    Dollbaby is one I hope to read soon. And yay for Roxie!

    ReplyDelete