Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stormy! Hot! Busy!

So...it's going to be in the high 80's here today and then drop to the 70's and the 60's later in the week! Weird and rumbly weather patterns...probably not a lot of deck time...which will leave these two princesses grumbly! They love deck sitting! Tents, pillows, water bowls...I sometimes feel as though I am packing and unpacking for a caravan! We just bought a cool sectional for the deck...and I can't wait until it's delivered and on the deck! The weather has been so awesome that sitting out on the deck is delightful!


















Still reading this...and really enjoying it!








I need to read these next...in this order...and I am determined to keep this order...LOL...actually I have until June 19th...so...I am off to finish cleaning and read!

Real books...no Kindle!

































Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. It's in the 90s here. I'm trying to figure out what to pack for the cooler NY weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in a warm, muggy weather pattern. I will be on the road with Bill starting tomorrow. We are headed to IN and then MA. No idea where then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy looks fashionable and adorable in her headband, but poor Roxie looks like her head is too small! ROFL!!! Poor Roxie...I still love you, my girl. Thanks for taking a style risk! Ha ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty hot here...95. I like the idea of the deck sectional. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was hot and muggy here all day- until the storm rolled in. What a show! The sky was lighting up for about an hour and it was pouring. It did cool off a bit. :)

    Looks like you have some great books to read! Enjoy!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete