Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A WindFall! Yes!

Summer reading is something different slightly different for me...I tend to want to read any book with a remotely beachy looking cover! Well...The Forever Song is most definitely about vampires but I love this series and I make small exceptions. Plus I have a refund that has to be spent on books! So these are literally freebies...lol...























So excited...these are mostly preorders so they will pop up when I have totally forgotten about them. And these books are mine...all mine...so I can take a review break!

Plus...the good part? I still have a bit more to use up! Yeah!

Happy Wednesday!



9 comments:

  1. I like to read books with a beach or lake setting but so many of them seems a little too simple to me. I need more complexity, even over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got several new titles that I have my eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you are having fun getting ready for Summer. You reminded me that I have a book credit. Thanks! And enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elin Hilderbrand and sometimes read Nancy Thayer. That MA Monroe cover looks so inviting. I can almost imagine myself on the beach with her (though she would look better in her swimsuit than I do in mine-ha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nancy Thayer, Elin Hilderbrand, and Emily Giffin...and I've pre-ordered some of these. Going to check out Between Husbands and Friends! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete