Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A WindFall! Yes!

Summer reading is something different slightly different for me...I tend to want to read any book with a remotely beachy looking cover! Well...The Forever Song is most definitely about vampires but I love this series and I make small exceptions. Plus I have a refund that has to be spent on books! So these are literally freebies...lol...























So excited...these are mostly preorders so they will pop up when I have totally forgotten about them. And these books are mine...all mine...so I can take a review break!

Plus...the good part? I still have a bit more to use up! Yeah!

Happy Wednesday!



9 comments:

  1. I like to read books with a beach or lake setting but so many of them seems a little too simple to me. I need more complexity, even over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me...lol...if it has a sandy cover...I am in!

      Delete
  2. You've got several new titles that I have my eye on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to read some of these beachy books!

      Delete
  3. Well, you are having fun getting ready for Summer. You reminded me that I have a book credit. Thanks! And enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elin Hilderbrand and sometimes read Nancy Thayer. That MA Monroe cover looks so inviting. I can almost imagine myself on the beach with her (though she would look better in her swimsuit than I do in mine-ha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something awesome about beach books!

      Delete
  5. I love Nancy Thayer, Elin Hilderbrand, and Emily Giffin...and I've pre-ordered some of these. Going to check out Between Husbands and Friends! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete