Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday's Stuff...

Just finished this...so good...so surprising...so absorbing! Loved the NYC location...
Grace finds out her husband is not the person he portrays himself to be..ok...what's new about that? In Grace's case she has just written a book about the choices that we all make in our lives...and that we innately know that these choices were wrong for us from the start. As a therapist, this is what Grace preaches to her clients. But when it backfires in her face...when one nightmarish thing after another about her husband is revealed...wow...the results are shocking! I loved this book. It was so good!




I am gathering up the contestants for Bittersweet and will announce the winner tomorrow. Oh boy!




I love this next part of the day...deciding what to read next! The contestants are...










Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. oh dear. You should have known now looks like another must read for me. Since I say that all the time (about already knowing the potential consequences of our choices). As for the next one....I like the cover of the last one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear. You should have known now looks like another must read for me. Since I say that all the time (about already knowing the potential consequences of our choices). As for the next one....I like the cover of the last one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo you're the second one to say good things to me about You Should Have Known.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!? You had a giveaway for Bittersweet? I didn't know that. I missed it somehow. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to Tempting Fate...and I like the sound of You Should Have Known...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking to get ahold of The Blessings! Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete