Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's Saturday!!!

Here is what was supposed to go down today...

Whole Foods...
or
Lunch out...
or
IKEA...
or
Dinner out...


Here is what is actually going down today...

We are doing tons of laundry, Den ran out to get lunch stuff and dinner stuff, we are reading and watching TV and we are comfy and staying in...it's what we want to do today...we think...

Indecision plagues me!

Reading this...really good! It was written by the author of The Boy In The Suitcase.


Happy Saturday!

The girls are handling today by napping...separate but together...lol!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, cute kitties! The Hubs and I often stay home because we just can't decide what to do! I have Death of a Nightingale on my tbr pile so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above sound fun. :) Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete