Monday, July 8, 2013

Miscellaneous Thoughts!


OMG...the writing in this book is fabulous! Some of the lines just stick in my head! It's scary...fascinating...and filled with lovely vampires!


Love these shoes...and they are all on sale at Gentle Souls...these are the comfiest shoes ever...the bottoms are filled with flax! The sale is amazing!

Let's go shopping!









Love these tees at Free People! They are called Circle In The Sand tees...I might have one or two...you can literally live in them!








Off to...

Do laundry.
Get groceries.
Tidy the house.
Get more Turducken cat food...my girls are crazed over it!
Set the table for dinner.
Organize at least one cupboard.
Prep for dinner.
Pack up a box of all of my old fun bracelets for my niece Sammi.
Read The Coldest Girl In ColdTown!

Buona Lettura!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty tees!
    The Coldest Girl in Cold Town sounds good

    Treat yourself kindly this week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book 'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals do look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes so just checked out Gentle Souls and they don't come in narrow. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your errands sound more fun than mine! But- it was a good reminder to read yours and remember I just got home from vacation and must get to the grocery store and fold laundry!

    Glad the book is soooo good! :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. O all those shoes look comfy fab to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a busy day! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not really a fan of vampires, but I'm curious about the Holly Black book.

    Cute shoes! Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete