Saturday, June 1, 2013

I've Got Ducks!

Ok...seriously? There were two ducks in our front yard this morning! Here they are!


Finished reading these...









The only one that I really loved was Screwed...it's so good...the good girl gets pregnant...gets kicked out of her house and taken in by her sort of eccentric neighbor...
Now I am finishing this one...and then...I am free to read whatever I want until June 7th...oh me oh my!



Totally hooked on Fallen Skies...we watched most of the second season this afternoon! Why is it so much more fun to watch these months later and in chunks?




Off to our first Farmers' Market tomorrow...fresh local veggies...local strawberries...here we come!








Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing A Spear of Summer Grass all over the place. What do you think of it? I llove the cover...Ducks...Your home is so picturesque...

    ReplyDelete